PALLO COFFEETOOL Espresso Machine Grouphead Brush (Black)
What is a Pallo Coffeetool Grouphead brush?
A clean machine means clean coffee. Coffeetool is the smarter way to clean your espresso machine group heads and prevent the build up of rancid oils. Unlike other group head brushes, our patented design features an ergonomic handle and unique water deflector fins to keep scalding hot water from reaching your hand while cleaning the espresso machine group head.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 9 x 2 inches
- Replaceable Bristle Inserts save money and resources. Why throw away the whole handle just because the bristles have worn out?
- The Steam Wand vent hole cleaner keeps vent holes clear of mineral deposits and milk residue, ensuring proper aeration of milk.
- The Detergent dosing spoon doses the appropriate amount of backflush detergent.
- 3-pack replacement bristles (sold separately)
NOTE: Always move the Coffeetool in a clockwise motion when brushing grinds and debris from the group head to avoid loosening the Coffeetool bristle head insert.
For more useful instructions go to the Tips & Info tab and click on Coffeetool.