Read Our Company Privacy Policies and Terms and Conditions
When registering on our site, ordering from our site, signing up for our newsletter, or responding to a survey or marketing communication, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. We also automatically receive your computer’s general internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will either ask you directly or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If, after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent by contacting us via the information below.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products. To follow up with you (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
How Do We Protect Your Information?
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Your PII is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Our website is scanned with malware scanning on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council. This helps ensure the proper and secure handling of such credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- In general, any third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Users can also set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website and are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties.
Does Our Site Allow Third-party Behavioral Tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Age of Consent
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. By using our website, you further represent that you are of the age of majority in your state or providence of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We Collect Your Email Address in Order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries and other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We Agree That We Will:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly. Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. We will ship your order when payment is confirmed.
Wholesale & International Orders:
Contact us at [email protected]
Refunds Return and Exchange and Policy:
We will accept returns and exchanges sent back within 7 days of your receipt of the order if the item is still in the original packaging. You will be responsible for return shipping costs, and we will not credit your form of payment until we receive the item and confirm that it is in saleable condition.
If any item you receive is defective or damaged, please contact us immediately via email with a photo and description of the defective/damaged item (as well as any damaged packaging). In some cases, we will request you send the defective/damaged item back to us so we can inspect the item for quality control purposes. All such items must be returned to us within 7 days of your receipt of the item in order to be eligible for return or replacement.
We often ship orders in multiple packages. However, if an item is missing, please report it to us immediately so we can track a missing package or send a replacement if necessary.a
Shipping U.S. Domestic Retail Orders:
Free Shipping for retail orders over $50.00 US only Shipped via U.S. priority mail, flat rate mail, or FedEx ground. Transit times vary between 2-6 business days, depending on your location.
U.S. Domestic Wholesale Orders:
Wholesale orders can be shipped via U.S. priority mail, flat rate mail, or FedEx. We can also ship using your FedEx or UPS accounts. Transit times vary between 2-6 business days, depending on your location. Please Note: All wholesale/bulk orders must be placed via email ([email protected]) or phone.
We can arrange shipping via U.S. International Priority Mail or via a freight forwarder. We can also arrange shipping using your FedEx, UPS, or DHL accounts. Many of our customers use freight forwarders for large orders. You can also make the shipping arrangements yourselves. We are very flexible and work with you to figure out the best shipping option for your needs. U.S. International Priority Mail transit times are generally 6-10 business days but vary and can take longer depending on your location. FedEx, UPS, and DHL may be quicker than U.S. International Priority Mail, depending on your location.